NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 18:32:32 EDT
I began the heartburn problems in Jan.  I started Nexium on Feb 3rd ( when I
had my heart checked out-it was fine) and it helped somewhat, but never went
away. After two months the Insurance wouldn't renew the Nexium and I used
combination of Nexium samples from the office and Tagamet.  The symptoms just
changed over that time adding the swallowing problems. Finally saw the GI on July
1st , then the endoscopy yesterday.   Dr. yesterday prescribed Nexium again and
said to return in 6 months.  The Dr's office today had to talk to the
insurance company to get them to cover it.
Judith