C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 13:14:04 -0400
Well, my two sisters who both live in Tampa say they're sick and tired of hurricanes.  They're waiting in trepidition for news of Hurrican Ivan.

BTW, Ivan is unusual in that it started out as a Category 2 hurricane at 10 degrees longitude; it is the lowest longitudal point that experts have ever seen such a strong hurricane manifest itself.  For more information as the hurricane progresses, see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Ivan_%282004%29

Kat