C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Norris Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:44:11 -0800
hi,
thanks for the photos and the camp memories of my childhood
do you know of the disabled camp called camp merry heart in hacketstown, new jersey, in the north jersey hills near new york city  ? will anyone tell me if this camp is still there ? please somebody in north east new jersey if you know please contact me thanks

"Elizabeth H. Thiers" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I hope this works I'm cutting and pasting from my email account. Since I
bragged about how much fun we had at camp, I thought I would share the
photos. Here's a link to the site, let me know if it works ok (It is a
multi line link so you will probably have to cut and paste it into your
browser):

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=179vhhor.bwejd3jr&x=0&y=c544tr

Beth T the

gary norris gray