From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 17:54:31 -0400
Hello Jerry, Dave, and the group.  As far as programming is concerned you
just press the function key and rotate the dial or the menu key until you
hear the low beep and then press the center of the menu key.  You need to
enter in the frequency with the PL or other information in the radio
before selecting the channel you want to program it into.  How do you
program into the information channels.  I don't know about that.
        As far as antennas go and the connector it is an SMA connector and
I don't particularly  care for those, so I got a converter to use one of
many BNC antennas I have and that is what my other radios and scanners
have with the exception of an old Motorola Expo.