From:
Milan Todosijevic-Mike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 16:05:59 +0200
             Shown, and Everyone Hi again!

       I did it, and my license was sanded and send in attachment, but look
at it, which I received
Thank you for sending a message to the EchoLink Validation mailbox.

However, we have no record of this callsign in the system.  Normally, this
means that you have not already installed and run the EchoLink software.
You
must first download, install, and run the software before we can consider
your callsign for validation.

For information about EchoLink validation, please see:

www.echolink.org/authentication.htm

If you have general questions about EchoLink, please see:

www.echolink.org/support.htm

Thanks and 73,
EchoLink Validation