From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 17:50:45 -0500
Was there ever an exception from handyham? What was that about anyways? If
so, what would the difference be between the tests of general, advanced, and
extra compared to the technician exam if it weren't for code? Is there any
audio tape material available that would teach the necessary things one
needs to know to pass the upgrade test? I took my tech test in 95, so info's
probably different now, or didn't much really change?
Thanks.