From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 18:50:28 -0000
Hi Steve,

I located a power supply which is quiet both acoustically and RF wise and
does a great job for my computer.  The number I have is for the model
available a couple of years ago but it should lead you the right direction.
It is the Enermax model EG365P-VE, 350 watt supply.

Good luck and very 73.

Kevin
Amateur Radio:  K7RX :)