From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 18:41:31 -0500
    Buddy:

Yeah, the LDG AT11MP has an aural SWR reader in it.  It operates with beeps,
similar to what the MFJ one seems to do--i.e. the more beeps, the worse your
SWR.  I forget the breakdown now, but it seems quite similar to the MFJ.  My
rule of thumb is that If I hear more than two beeps, I better change my
antenna or not operate on the chosen frequency.  They install an audio chip
in the tuner right at the factory, and you just turn it on with a toggle
switch.  I think it's an LM386 chip, if I recall correctly.  The guy at LDG
did it for me for nothing, since I was buying the new tuner from him.  They
are really quite helpful there.

Again, I'd have to look at the book to be sure, but I think the AT11MP will
handle up to 150 watts, which is fine for me, since I use 100 watts maximum
power.  I don't have any amplifiers; I guess I feel that if I can't work
them on 100 watts, I won't work them at all.  HI!  HI!

Take care, Buddy, and best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ