From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 07:30:55 -0500
Hi Lou;

The KENWOOD TH-F6A is your best bet for an ht.

Their is also an ALINCO DJ-296T that is a mono band ht.

You will need sighted assistance programming the frequencies but, once they
are put into memory you won't need to change anything including the transmit
power output.

ALINCO also makes a mobile radio and, if it works like the ht I just
mentioned, you won't have any problems with it either.

KENWOOD of course makes the tri-band mobile radio but, by the time you buy
the 220 module, you could probably buy two more radios.

Hope this helps.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389