From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:30:16 -0800
When I moved out here I didn't have as much trouble
with t v i on the low bands, so I did check in to a
local area Kansas net, some regional 1's, and 1 in
Minnesota, and living in a rurral area, no traffic for
my immediate area and there aren't any nets here on 2
meters, so I would take traffic from 1 net to annother
as often as I could. I didn't refuse anything as long
as I was sure I could pass it on another net, in fact
I would request traffic when it wasn't obvious to the
n c s that I could handle it, because I wasn't an
official liasson to any of them.