From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 14:41:39 -0600
I have used a TS850 for the past five or six years.  Like the rest of the
respondents, I am hard pressed to say anything bad about the transceiver.

I also have a TS2000 and often find myself opting for the older
Kenwood.  It may not have as many bells and whistles as the 2000, but it is
just an easy, straightforward great performer.