From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:03:31 -0400
Hi Gary,
I also went back to version 1.6.  Using XP home and Jaws no problem to
adjust recording volume.  You can go through the windows volume control or
even faster in echo link itself:

Under tools menu, go to adjust volume and then to recording.  Tab through
till you get to microphone and when you  hear volume use the arrow keys to
raise or lower the volume.

Also make sure your microphone is active by  checking the box to select it
or perhaps unchecking a mute box if your system has it  that way.

Under XP home there is also an advanced tab that has  a check box to allow a
20 db boost in the mic.  I need  to have this checked in my system or the
Heil mic won't drive the soundcard right.  You may or may not need to check
this.

73 good luck, Steve KW3A