From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:56:21 -0400
Unfortunately don't think there is anything you can do for the TS430 to make
it accessable. Don't believe it will take any edition of synthesizers though
it is a neat rig. Even if you could tell the frequency it would help
considerably but no good way that i'm aware of. Think the TS440 was
basically the first rig with speech synth for frequency readout that was
simi affordable and ofcourse now you can buy them for a song. They are still
great little rigs. Dave W4CI