Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 19:39:46 +0100
From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
On May 28, 2004, at 3:00 pm, Michelle Hale wrote:

> My hunger substantially subsides on paleo, so I almost
> have to make a point to eat enough food.

Michelle-

Don't you think that this is your body telling you just how little food
a human body needs to survive?  I feel less hungry since switching to
paleo, but I still eat constantly (mainly fruit) through the day.  I
suspect this is actually because my job is so incredibly boring- I am
sat at my desk all day doing very little yet I eat continually.  On the
other hand, I also do a lot of martial arts training, and on the
full-day weekend sessions I eat a small piece of fish for breakfast and
a bag of nuts for dinner and that will last me for 10 hours.

> I did this diet not for weight-loss, but for acne.

This was one of my interests (the main one was chronic fatigue).  How
long were you on the diet for before your acne cleared up?  I have had
acne on my face, chest and back since I was about 12/13.  I have been
eating paleo for 3 months and my acne is about 50% improved (hopefully
the other 50% will take no more than another 3 months).

I might investigate replacing much of the fruit in my diet with raw
vegetables, perhaps restricting my fruit to mainly berries.  I have
started buying raw carrots, which make a good snack, but the choice is
otherwise a bit limited.  Maybe this further drop in carb intake will
hurry the rest of the acne clearing.