Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 16:31:54 -0700
> Ugh, I know someone in Mexico that died and upon autopsy he had those pig
> tapeworms in his brain!

you might never know all the peoples who carry tape worm in their brains
and are also healthy and symptomless.
parasitism is a given in the wild yet animals live with it and well in an
unhealthy  situation  a few will succomb to it .
humans give themsleves more chances to be in those kinds of situation than
wild animals do but they still survive very well parasitic infestation in
general .

with the "improvement" on diagnostics we will discover that in fact all
humans and animals are "sick" of some diseases even tho they live mostly a
symptom free  life .
the question is can we stay away from any infestation ? is it really
something to seek for ?the experience with  antibiotics and vaccinations
tell me we  might be losing more than what we gain ( degenerative diseases
versus  infectuous diseases ) the rate of cancers are still climbing up as
we spend more and more energy in "health" care .
jean-claude