Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 06:06:19 -0400
I've seen this too but it's a little more involved if I remember from a
friend of mine who did it.  I'll have to check with her on it but she felt
wonderful after she did it and she looked absolutely great.  She went from
looking pasty and exhausted to pink and full of life.  It was something to
see.  Oliva