C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:37:21 -0500
Worst place I ever worked in was in an office where everyone gossiped and talked about you behind your back, and very little work got done.  No minorities worked in that office and I hated it. I got out as soon as I could, when I got another job.

I worked for a federal government office in Washington DC and was the only white person in an office of black people. They worked hard and didn't goof off, aside from playing gin rummy during lunch hour which wasn't goofing off in my book.

I happen to think the way people work in any environment is determined by what management allows and expects of its workers, not the enthic backgrounds of the workers.

Kat