C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:39:19 -0800
well some of that is why i said he made himself a easy
target. i'd like to know the answers to the questions
you posed of the parents. if indeed jack is guilty,
the parents are implicated. with all the past things,
i'd have not let my kid be with him. the parents are
guilty of neglect and aiding in the abuse.