C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 16:05:45 EST
Kathy Jo,

We all need to have a clear idea or vision of what our dreams are. Otherwise
we have no way to achieve them. Once we know what our dreams are, we can start
finding out what steps we need to take in order to get from the dreams to a
reality.

So, what do you want to do with your life? Where do you want to be in five
years?

Mag