C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 18:16:04 -0700
yes, deri, i made the mistake of attempting to help my
son pland a tree. my hands have been in a royal snit
ever since. i'd have expected the shoulders, but not
the hands, then i drove on over to see my mom. my son
was to drive, but, at the last minute decided to go to
a church function. appears that that little blond
headed girl telling him she'd see him there made the
decision to stiff dear old dad easier.
  any way there is enough pain to make concentrating
difficult. yes, too much, to much.