Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 1995 06:57:18 -0700
From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>

I guess it's a matter or who is doing the research.  Here (Canada) our
allowed food list includes malt vinegar and rye whiskey.  The reasoning
they give behind these is that they are distilled and all the gluten is
removed from the product.

I'm wondering if why so many questions in regards to vinegar were because
they were flavour enhanced with "spices" and that it was not actually the
vinegar that was suspect.

-- Karen , Edmonton, Alberta, Canada