Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:11:33 -0500

I am thinking of running a half marathon.   I haven't run since being
diagnosed.  Does anyone have any ideas for food while running?  Are there
any powergels that are gf?  The ones that I've looked at seem to have
gluten in them.  The night when my friends are doing their pasta carbo
load, what should I be eating?  Are some safe carbs better than others for
energy for distance running?

I'd appreciate any suggestions.  Thanks,

Nan