Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 15:43:06 EDT

Saturday, Oct 11th - 11:00 a.m.

Topic: CELIAC DINING DATE
Speaker: Open Discussion - Come prepared to enjoy a Gluten-Free Meal
Location: Mollica’s Italian Market & Deli
985-A Garden of the Gods Road
Colorado Springs, Co 80907

Info: Menu includes the Choice of Gluten-free Meat Lasagna or Gluten-free
Luingi (veggie or meat sauce) salad with vinaigrette dressing and Gluten-free
bread with a dessert. Drink choices are lemonade, iced tea, coffee and Pepsi
products.
Priced per person: To be determined
Due to seating arrangements YOU must RSVP the last name of your party
attending to Laura at 266-0228 by October 5, 2003. We have discussed their
preparation and serving style to reduce or eliminate cross contamination. As with any
dining experience in a public venue there is no way to fully guarantee that
gluten exposure may not occur. Understand we have made all possible attempts to
ensure safe dining.
This is an eat at your own risk event.
The owner has assured those who has set up this wonderful opportunity  that
everything possible will be done to provide the most pleasurable dining
experience.