Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:49:31 EST

Prometheus Labs is probably the best lab in the country for testing CD.
They do the genetic blood test for CD.  I'd give them a call and ask at
what age it can be done.  I would guess it can be done at birth.

Address:
Prometheus Laboratories Inc.
5739 Pacific Center Blvd.
San Diego, California 92121-4203 USA

Telephone:
Toll-Free:  1-888-423-5227
Within San Diego Area:  1-858-824-0895
Fax:  1-858-824-0896

Web site:  http://www.prometheuslabs.com/index.asp

You can perform genetic testing on a newborn.  It is a simple mouth swab.
We did ours through Entero Labs.  Thank you so much for the summary it helps
to know where others stand on this confusing issue.

Since genes don't change with age, there should be no limit on the age
the test is done.

I was told to wait till at least 3 to test and a little older would be a more
reliable test.  Something about their bodies not stabilizing till then.