From:
Mildred Oberkotter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mildred Oberkotter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 21:07:45 -0400

I've been enduring Iritis for the past two weeks, and taking Pred Forte
drops once a hour during waking hours.  Yesterday, I started using dilating
drops, twice a day.  I consulted a Rheumatologist (sp? and she ordered up
some bloodwork.   From my Internet research and doctors, I find that Iritis
may be an auto-immune disorder.    I'm wondering if any of you with CD ever
have experienced Iritis.  I've been informed that it is not necessarily
connected.  I'd appreciate whatever you can share with me, no matter how
trifling it may seem to you.  I'm groping for whatever info I can get.  It
is very scary for me.    Thanks!
---Mildred Oberkotter