From:
Steve Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 06:39:45 -0500
Hi Ian,

At the prompt just replace Administrator with Visitor and enter the new
password.  Win2k will default to the last userid used, so Visitor will come
up the next time you boot.

Regards,
Steve Collins
AlternateRealities - High Performance Computers, Clusters and
Infrastructures
Phone: (819)669-8885
Fax: (819)669-8887
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

> I've just set up Win2K Pro SP4 for a one-machine internet cafe.
>
> During installation I created an Adminstrator account with a
> password.  And after the install I added a restricted user
> account called 'Visitor', also with a password,for customer use.
>
> What I wanted to see on the next bootup was the choice to
> enter the system as Administrator or Visitor.  But only
> Administrator shows in the prompt box.

> Ian Porter
> Computer Guys Inc.
> Arrowtown