ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 22:49:14 -0500
No, Matthew, I never took issue with overweight folks.  I was given bad
press by a woman who wanted a relationship with me and whom I wasn't
interested in because of her bizarre behavior.  She made all sorts of
strange statements against me and everyone seemed to agree with her for some
ungodly reason.  I have no problem with anybody's appearance.  There are
different opinions on whether a single person should search or not search
for a sweetie and I'm still not sure what the LORD's will is for me to do
with that.  But I know if I'm to have a woman in my life, He'll provide one
at the right time and in the right way.

Paul