ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:47:13 -0400
Still sounds like a penguin to me.  Hey, stop flirting with Vernon and get
down from there silly bird.  Although it is Scriptural:  Psalm 102;7 "I lie
awake.  I have become like a lonely bird on a housetop."

But if you're lonely, leave Vernon alone and come down here where I can hit
you with a couch pillow.  In Christian love, of course.

Pitching Arm Paul