C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 14:58:17 EDT
I don't know that I'd like to stick around to 100. My mother in law must have
bones like steel since she falls almost once per week. And the nursing home
almost killled her back in December.

Bobby
100!!! wow. if i live to be that old, i'll be saying
"if i knew i'd live this long, i'd have taken better
care of myself."
  i have been on a few roads that i'd have called
paths. one comes to mind in middle tenn.