C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 13:20:52 -0400
I am participating (facilitating, actually) a discussion about diversity and
technology for my doctoral class right now and someone posed a question that
I figured one of the list would know the answer to better than me searching
through the ADA regs...

Does the ADA or IDEA require webpages to be accessible?

I have the students looking at what is needed to be "Bobby Approved" and
analyzing how technology can be used to address the diversity issue with
people with disabilities.

Any help or answers would be much appreciated!

Linda