C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 08:45:58 -0700
well kat, my number 1 issue is the war on terror. tell
me specifically what john f kerry is going to do
differently. please no general statements about going
to the U.N. AND GETTING ALONG WITH OUR BUDDIES. i am
not for treating terror as a law enforcement issue. i
am for treating these people like we did hitler and
destroy them. even in world war 2 no one was killed in
the heartland, but, now we do have to worry about our
family being killed here in atalanta georgia. what is
kerry going to do?