VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Seymour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Seymour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:13:04 -0700
Michael,

Considering the degree to which the topic of food shopping is tangential to
computer use, and considering the specificity of your question, would it
not have been better to send your below email only to Rachel, rather than
to the entire list? That is how I had responded to her email.

Yes, I'm aware of the irony of my sending this email to the entire list,
but it is a case in point.

Perhaps it is time for the VICUG-L manifesto to be distributed to this
list, to give us all a reminder of the posting guidelines.

Whatta ya say Kelly, Mark or Gregory?

Peter