VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martin Courcelles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Martin Courcelles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 09:22:21 -0400
Hi Rachel:
This will take a bitof investigation on your part.
When you arrive on the webpage with the music, choose the view menu and then
source.  This should open the webpage into notepad.  You can then do a
search for mid, wav, or whatever you are looking for.  You should then note
the name of the file the web source codes is referring to.  For example,
tune.mid.  If there is folder information, write that down too.  For
example,  /media/music/
You can copy tthis info to the clipboard and then go to the run command and
type the web aadress adding the newly found information.  Using the above
example with a web address, it would look something like this:
www.ttc.on.ca/media/music/tune.mid
This should launch your internet browser and then come up with your download
screen.
Hope this helps,
Martin