VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 00:07:49 -0400
Hi folks,
Harry again with a huge problem.
I was fiddling around in windows 98SE trying to enlarge the screen and now it's all black, nothing is on the screen.  I need the screen so sighted help can help me if I need them to.
If I can't get this help, I might as well get rid of this computer.
Tell me step by step how to get my screen back to normal again, ok?
take care,
HarryHow would you like to take all of your pay check home with no federal income taxes, social security taxes, and medicare taxes taken out?
You could be doing that as early as 2003.  For more info check out http://www.fairtax.org