VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jacob Joehl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jacob Joehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 17:19:57 -0600
Hi all.  I'm wondering if anybody knows of a screen saver called It's the
Most Wonderful Time of the Year.  I have downloaded it, but apparently it
didn't unzip correctly or something.  I attempted to extract it to my
Programs submenu.  In there is an item called File Submit, which contains
two items, Install and Uninstall.  I also have a shortcut on my desktop.
When I click on that I get six items, most of which have the extension .ico.
The other two are the .zip file and the Uninstall.  Apparently this screen
saver is supposed to play the song It's the most Wonderful Time of the Year.
Thanks in advance for anyone's help.  I will also try to ask around here at
home.
Jacob