VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ray Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:06:56 -0500
Hi.

My client tried "Save Target As" and says she can't get that to work
either.  I thought of Save Target As when I left work last night.  Also
remember, "Save Target As" only works when you've got a link to download
something.  Sometimes, you have to click or hit enter on a button to do
a download, so "Save Target As" won't work.  So, we still need to find
and fix the mystery setting in IE 7.

Thanks,

Ray Campbell, Help Desk Technician
Adaptive Technology Center
Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312-997-3651 (Voice/Relay) or
888-825-0080 (voice/Relay)