From:
John Kemp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:23:30 -0500
Mike,

If you are setting up the CD-RW to be a slave on the secondary IDE
controller,  check to see if you are using cable select or a master/slave
relationship.  If you are using cable select, both drives must have the
jumpers (located on the device) set to cable select.  If you are using the
master/slave relationship, make sure the jumper on the CD-RW is set to
slave.  Also, check your ATAPI setting in the bios (if your DVD works, I
assume it is enabled).

John