From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 11:31:04 -0400
You answered your own question.  Win 2K Pro has a lot of built in security, and you have a lot of experience with it as a former system administrator.  You don't have XP Pro which is newer and has a lot of built in security plus you have no experience with XP Pro or XP Home. The logical conclusion is that you use Win 2K Pro.