From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:28:38 -0700
Hi Paleopeople,
Thank you for the book and site:
>  www.dangerousgrains.com

This is the best book I have read on celiac and related diseases. I
mentioned the book and site to my friend, Mary Ann with MS. I have lent out
all my Dangerous Grains books to others with assorted maladies.
Mary Ann says that she is going to be tested for celiac disease so she
'might as well eat grains' for the test.
I hope she tests positive and then she can move forward...

>people with problems with these foods often crave them because of the
>morphine-like effect.

I told her it was like cigarettes or anything else addictive....
As one of the paleopeople mentioned, 90% of the population go back to the
SAD way of eating.
Could it be that high?

Thanks again for the best paleo-help!

Paleobest,