From:
Tad Glines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:22:30 -0700
> Michael Weis wrote:
> Subject: Paleo Boredom
>
> Has anyone else had this problem? Every time I go into a restaurant or a
> store now and I come face to face with all these marvelous delicacies
> which are now off limits, it makes me crazy. I am getting bored with meat
> (chicken, fish, etc.) veggies, fruit and seeds.

I get this sometimes as well. Usually it means I'm hungry and I didn't eat
enough fat. If I get enough fat in my diet I can go all day without feeling
hungry and could walk through a bakery and just think "look at all that
poison." But, If I haven't had enough fat and I walk through a bakery I'd be
thinking "Damn that smells good."

> I suppose if I actually bothered to PREPARE some different recipes, I
> might not be so bored, but...ARGHH! Every time I cheat, it takes me a
> week to get back where I was before.

I have a really limited set of recipes right now and it does make it harder
to stay on track when my choices are so limited. I think it's time I perused
the www.paleofood.com web site again.

-Tad