From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 01:39:56 +0100
On Jul 28, 2004, at 9:34 pm, Mike wrote:
> Well, whatever suits ya. I had 3 eggs and 8-9 slices of bacon for
> breakfast
> and 3 pemmican bars a couple hours ago. I'm starvin' now!

Mike,

Have you ever thought that the reason you are so hungry is actually
because you eat so much?  It might be a bit chicken and egg (so to
speak-).  Since I moved out of my parents' house, I haven't had all the
snacks that were available (lots of pistachios, liver pate on chinese
leaf, chicken drumsticks, fruit etc etc) and I don't miss them at all.
It's a bit like the way I converted to paleo- I was already eating a
lot of meat and veg, so I just cut out the non-paleo bits.  I felt less
hungry and my body didn't miss the extra calories.  It's been much the
same with the excess paleo stuff.  Maybe you feel hungry when food is
plentiful to enable you to extract extra nutrients and build up some
fat stores.  I suspect that's what happens with me.

Ashlely