From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:01:12 -0500
Finding a mention that PowerBar founder and marathon athlete Brian Maxwell
died of a heart attack at age 51, I did a little web search. First it seems
he was a vegetarian that pushed soy-based foods. But then I came across
this web site: http://www.theomnivore.com/. The site's motto: "Exposing the
myth that saturated fat & cholesterol cause heart disease, cancer, diabetes
& obesity."

Here's an article that fits in with a recent discussion:

Do Athletes Really Need High-Carbohydrate Diets?
http://www.theomnivore.com/Athletes_dont_need_hi_carbs.html

Don.