From:
krosenth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:11:38 -0700
From: "Nicole Rendezvous" <[log in to unmask]>

>   Have you ever noticed how many "dieticians" are overweight?  In
> college,  I took a nutrition course.  The professor and the assistant were
> both obviously overweight- made me kind of wonder if they knew what they
> were talking about.

Ha.  No, I haven't noticed their weight, but I probably will now.  I only
know that I have never met a dietician with whom I agreed.  In my opinion,
they and their crazy food pyramid have done a great deal of harm - at least
in the U.S.

Have people in other countries been exposed/subjected to similar food
pyramids?  Are schools, prisons, state run nursing homes, etc. forced to
abide by a pyramid diet anywhere else?

Kath