From:
Erik Fridén <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:54:21 +0100
Amadeus Schmidt-Philipp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
"Beautiful poem Erik."
It is, isn't it? Its my e-mail signature, but most of the time I leave it out (too long, really), but you being (obviously) German-speaking I left it in for once.

"Of course "always" and "never" apply "never" ;-)"
Not quite sure what you mean by this?

"I don't know your "GM-contamination" but of course all sorts of
contaminations occur in the "industrial" production process."
This has nothing to do with the processing of produce. What I meant was, there are already cases documented of GMO-crops contaminating non-manipulated varieties of the same species (maize/corn in Mexico, for instance).

"Animals eat crops and accumulate any toxins found there - multiplying
the problem, if any."
Obviously this problem applies to feeding GMO-soy (for instance) to pigs, but that's just really an added downside. The problem is there already, even without the pigs.

Regards; EF

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor