From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:34:39 +0100
>From: Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
As I said in my original post, I have never seen a
>mainstream
>article questioning vegetarianism.  Here in the US, the government has made
>available a vegetarian version of the USDA food pyramid, while issuing
>warnings against any and all low-carb diets.

Dori,

Why even bother? Just eat you meat/coconut and try to educate people who
WANT to listen. The rest will learn the hard way that they are wrong. I used
to be vegetarian and was able to get out of this madness by myself with lots
of reading and talking to people.
If somebody thinks government will take care of him it's his choice and I
wish him good luck because he needs lots of it.

Paul Sand