Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:25:36 -0600
> See Dr Weston Prices' book NUTRITION AND PHYSICAL >DEGENERATION where he
> finds that cultures that live on unprocessed foods do not have cavities He
> found that the more processed foods that a culture consumed, the more
> cavities they had.

Right on!  I mentioned that in my original post that began this thread, and which was essentially the intended nature of my message, though it seems to have gotten lost in the midst of claims that, to paraphrase, "you're either pre-destined to get cavities or you're not."   Who am I to argue the validity of a claim such as that; however, my personal experience falls completely in line with Weston Price's sage observation.

Theola