Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 05:41:16 -0800
Does anyone know where to buy pure dessicated porcine thyroid?

We were buying Biothroid but it is no longer available.

All the other thyroids I've foudn so far have corn or other non paleo
ingredients.

Any suggestions?

Or how do you know when you no longer need thryoid?

Seems that non paleo diet, especially gluten, can damage the thyroid.

But if you get completely off gluten, and onto a paleo diet, can the thyroid
gland heal itself and begin producing the right amount of hormones??