From:
bettymilner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:03:45 -0700
Yes! I buy salmon at Wal-Mart on a regular basis. While I am not fond of
salmon, my DH loves it and says the ones I buy at Wal-Mart are the
tastiest he's ever had. I've never looked for goose or duck...guess I'll
have to do that this week. I know I like duck. The reason I have a
problem with salmon goes back to being forced to eat salmon patties as a
kid...I hated them. Maybe I can learn to like the "real" thing instead
of the over-processed canned stuff that has been mushed up with who
knows what.

Betty Ann