From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 00:06:28 -0800
Whole Foods now has Grass fed only beef. You can tell that it is grass fed
because the ground beef has a very different consistency. The butcher said
that the fat seems softer and stickier.

I have been eating it know for a couple weeks and I won't go back to
commercial. I have noticed a difference in my complection. I feel best when
I am eating beef, however, I noticed that my face was prone to breaking out
when I consumed allot of beef. That is not happening now. My face is clearer
than I can ever remember.

The ground beef is only $2.99/lb (not on sale) It's not that much different
than commercial. I realized that I have to eat the good stuff if I want to
stay on my meat based diet.

The Butcher also said that the mad cow scare has bumped sales up by 20%.

-David