Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 17:02:37 -0000
Jean-Claude
I live in London UK but don't know where you live so not sure I can order from you... I can only get venison jerky here and have not tried using it for pemmican.... have you ever made pemmican from venison?... what was it like and what fats should one add as the venison is very lean?...
I need to find out if venison carries enough suet for pemmican use.

Dedy

<<i am producing pemmican and send you my price list privatelly
the animals are wild or free range grass fed only ,the meats are dried  and the suet rendered , at low temperatures.  plain pure .( nothing added except berries if asked)>>